Freescale is a global leader in embedded processing solutions, advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity – Freescale technologies are a foundation to the innovations that make the world greener, safer, healthier and more connected.
Freescale is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries. The company has more than 18,000 employees. The origin of the company dates back to 1948 as a division of Motorola.
Arium SourcePoint proudly supports Freescale's ARM-based SoCs. Key features of Arium SourcePoint solutions include:
- Pre-configured, validated support for fast and easy deployment
- Advanced trace support for ETM and ETB trace resources
- SoC-specific device views
- Linux OS-aware features
- Highly integrated multi-core features
- Linux and Windows hosted debugger (SourcePoint)
- Compatibility with all popular toolchains
ASSET tracks Freescale's ARM-based roadmap. Future devices will be fully supported by ASSET.
Freescale Device Families Supported
|i.MX21||Kinetis K||Vybrid F|