ARM Holdings is the world's leading semiconductor intellectual property (IP) supplier and as such is at the heart of the development of digital electronic products.
The ARM business model involves the designing and licensing of IP rather than the manufacturing and selling of actual semiconductor chips. The company licenses IP to a network of Partners, which includes the world's leading semiconductor and systems companies. These Partners utilize ARM IP designs to create and manufacture system-on-chip designs, paying ARM a license fee for the original IP and a royalty on every chip or wafer produced.
ARM was founded in 1990 and currently has over 800 licenses sold to more than 250 companies. ARM is headquartered in Combridge, UK and employs over 2,000 people. ARM has offices worldwide.
Arium provides tool support for all ARM9, ARM11, and Cortex Ax, Rx, and Mx devices. Arium tracks ARM's roadmap of upcoming cores.
Key features of Arium solutions include:
- Fastest trace port analyzer (TPA) on the market
- Pre-configured, validated support for fast and easy deployment
- Advanced trace support for ETM and ETB trace resources
- SoC-specific device views
- Linux OS-aware features
- Highly integrated multi-core features
- Linux and Windows hosted debugger (SourcePoint)
- Compatibility with all popular toolchains
Arium is a proud member of the ARM Connected Community.