Arium is a leading supplier of hardware-assisted debug tools supporting ARM-based and Intel processors. The company serves tool markets for embedded, mobile computing, and enterprise development.
We offer outstanding opportunities for people who believe in excellence and enjoy their work. Arium provides good benefits, intriguing challenges, and an exceptional working environment.
For more information including possible employment opportunities, contact our Human Resources department.
Attn: HR Department
17791 Fitch Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
E-mail resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Product Manager / Business Development
Arium is looking for a self-motivated and driven person to fill this role. Requirements include:
- 3+ years experience in the ARM ecosystem
- CS or EE degree
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Familiar with the embedded computing industry
- Embedded C programming experience
- Experience managing a technical product from inception through production
- Experience in business channel development
Activities & Responsibilities
- Product cycle management
- Review software QA tests & procedures
- Review all product documentation
- Review HW & SW engineering efforts
- Review production test procedures
- Analyze & document market forces
- Product promotion
- Work with silicon IP providers and their licensees
- Develop co-marketing opportunities
- Track SoC partner road maps
- Manage partner programs
Note: Employment at Arium involves exposure to highly confidential intellectual property of Arium and other companies. Signature of non-disclosure agreements are required prior to employment.