Each JTAG debugger comes with a one-year warranty, except the LC-500 (90-days) that covers just about everything. We will provide loaner equipment to minimize any development downtime. This five-point program includes:
- Technical support. Access to our technical support engineers. They are experts on Arium tools and applications, have broad experience with problems seen in the industry, and have complete exposure to new and upcoming processors far in advance of first silicon release.
- Software upgrades. Customers are notified via SourcePoint when new releases are available.
- Training. On-site classes and virtual seminars are available to train new users and update experienced users with hands-on knowledge of SourcePoint's advanced feature set.
- Repairs. Parts, labor, and return shipping costs are paid for by Arium in the event of equipment failure. Hardware is upgraded, fixed, tested, and returned in an expedient manner.
- Loaner equipment. Under time pressure and your emulator just broke? If so and equipment is available, Arium will loan you tools while your equipment is being repaired.
STAR 1 Service Agreement
An annual extended warranty may be purchased, either at the time you buy your JTAG debugger or at a later date (given the product is not formally end-of-life). This plan covers everything included in the standard warranty for a period of 1 year.
If you purchase STAR 1 along with your emulator, the cost is a percentage of the emulator current published list price. If you choose to purchase the STAR 1 warranty at a later date, the cost is greater.
Prior to the end of every STAR 1 warranty period, Arium software will notify users of the opportunity to extend continued service.